The attorneys at DM Cantor are highly experienced at successfully defending all charges of Theft, Fraud and White Collar Crimes.
Our firm consists of three Board Certified Criminal Law Specialists:
- Certified Criminal Law Specialist since 1999 – per the Arizona Board of Legal Specialization
- Listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers® – Criminal Trial Section
- Voted Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the American Trial Lawyers Association® 2007.
- The only Arizona Lawyer listed in the 2007 Southwest Super Lawyers® publication for Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- Former City of Phoenix Assistant Prosecutor
- Instructed the Fourth Annual DUI Conference for Judges
- Former Trial Instructor at the Phoenix Police Academy
- Former Instructor at the Arizona MVD Hearing Office Teaching Administrative Law Judges
- Member of the National College for DUI Defense at Harvard Law School
- Member of the Assoc. of Trial Lawyers of America; Criminal Law Section National Exec. Committee Member (1999 – 2000)
- Member of the Arizona Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Maricopa County Bar Association
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Life Member National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Life Member Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice
Top-rated White Collar Criminal Defense Lawyer in Phoenix, AZ
The Associates at DM Cantor take pride in knowing more about matters of criminal defense than the prosecution and police officers.
A conviction of Theft or Fraud has lifelong consequences. Our expert criminal defense attorneys have the necessary experience and proven trial records to defend your freedom. Your only chance to mount a successful defense is to hire an experienced criminal defense team. One that will be “Beyond Aggressive” on your behalf.
DM Cantor handles criminal cases in the Greater Phoenix area and throughout the State of Arizona.
Time is not on your side – You want DM Cantor fighting for your freedom.
If you are charged with any Fraud, Theft or White Collar Crime in Arizona Call DM Cantor at 602-307-0808 or Contact Us Today For A Free Case Consultation.